Restaurant, Farmer's Market
157 Lordship Ln
East Dulwich, Greater London SE22 8HX
+44 20 8299 9598
- Love this place. Brilliant staff, brilliant food. Just brilliant.
- One of the best brunches in Dulwich. The sausages are amazing!
- Nice cozy bar and restaurant at the quieter end it lordship land. Perfect for pre cinema eating. Lots of good meat selection.
- Had a really nice Sunday lunch here.
- Probably the best breakfasts in East Dulwich combining quality ingredients with perfect cooking
- Great british fare, lovely roasts, and you can try something more adventurous if you dare.
- awesome little boozer come food heaven. great staff, food and booze.
- like Palmerston, more set up for food (even more so), but you can still get a decent pint of beer..
- English menu of locally produced seasonal food was hit & miss. Great mussels & chorizo & homemade bread. Pork tough & inedible so knocked off the bill. Quality should be consistent at these prices
- A great example of how good 'english' food can be. Not a place for vegetarians, but great ingredients, good service and excellent food make for a great evening. (Sunday brunch is a good bet too)