Flying Fish Bar & Grill
7906 US Highway 80 E #1 (Johnny Mercer)
Savannah, GA 31410
- healthy plate is great! grilled Mahi. also get the crab claws!
- Try the steamed pot on Wednesday night and listen to the SavannahSteelDrumBand.com
- The grilled mahi tacos are outrageous!
- The lemon garlic tilapia is really good along with the hush puppies
- Crispy Mahi sammich is good when you eat it.
- Good drinks, great seafood and casual dining.
- The SteamPot is to die for!!! Yum!!!
- Fried Shrimp...and all fresh seafood!
- There salmon club was fantastic! The spicy tacos had zero spice, but they were still good.
- Always great seafood! I usually get the fried shrimp with their amazing cole slaw! Casual, friendly atmosphere
- All seafood
- Good seafood
- If you love seafood and relaxed atmospher, this place is the best! We get the seafood platter best price and portions in town. The service is great. We have never been disappointed.
- For what it's worth they pretty much have all the seafood you would want to eat. Nothing special, pretty standard & quick fare. Service can be slow but is always friendly.
- Very disappointed. 1 and half hours to get served. Food for was OK at best. Will not go back
- The Harbor Master is a nice twist on the mahi sandwich!
- Grilled Shrimp
- Best Bartender is Melissa!
- Great food, the low country boil for two is a TON of food and the mahi fingers were perfect!
- Everything we have tried was delicious! Steamer Basket is amazing!