Five Points Cocina Mexicana
972 Main St
Nashville, TN 37206
- Quick, cheap lunch. Happy Hour is a great value: two big margaritas for 4.99 plus a selection of local drafts. Big menu, lots of variety, a cut above the usual Mexican place.
- The fajitas are awesome! The margaritas are large! Great for some real Mexican-American food. Good prices!
- Ask for corn tortillas! Like their flour tortillas, they are made fresh in house. They are also sublimely soft and flavorful.
- This location is no longer Five Points. It was purchased by Cilantro's Mexican Grill and will remain open during remodeling and is now called Cilantro Mexican Grill @ 5 Points.
- Waited an hour after ordering and were never served food. Saw two other tables seated & served dinner without us getting checked on. Finally when the waiter came over he tried to give us a check.
- Cheap, but food quality is not very good ..
- Good, cheap Mexican food!
- Get the menu item called "Authentic Tacos," especially the chorizo one.
- Almost as good as its sister restaurant Las Fiestas further up the street. Still solid low brow Mexican with fresh ingredients.
- I love this place. Great food, great drinks, and always good service! Thank you for moving in my neighborhood!
- Seriously the BEST FAJITAS I've ever had. Get the Mojikoto (excuse the spelling) fajitas. Tons of flavor and it's a menu must have!
- I get the combo #8. It's the same as Las's combo #8