Five Doors North
- Solid casual italian dining
- My favourite restaurant in the city! Incredible Gnocci, Muscles and Pork Chop! ASk for James Brown (no joke) to serve you! Perfect atmosphere.
- Five Doors North: charming interior, decently priced, fantastic menu, lovely staff 5/5
- They almost always have avacado bruschetta on special - get it!
- Nice Italian place. Tasty food, good service, reasonable prices. Roasted Beet app great, but tiny (!); Eggplant Parm v.filling, v.delish.
- Top-notch service, delicious food and great environment. Loved the Farfalle pasta they had on special today!
- The DW's salmon was flaky, moist, tender, and delicious. My steak was prepared perfectly and came with a tangy and tasty sauce. Started with the mussels which were the best we've had in long while!
- Food, staff and atmosphere are all awesome!!! Try the crispy pork belly. It melts in your mouth. Definitely not for people who likes a quiet meal.
- Friendly service and decent Italian affair.
- Try the lobster ravioli special. Very tasty.
- Great service and they'd pastas are delicious.
- Nice hipster atmosphere. Good food. Very good squid and gnocchi. Beat salad is pretty amazing too.
- Avocado bruschetta is killer, encrusted salmon and the Creme brle. Absolutely worth several visits..
- Delicious! And great service :) the gnocchi really is homemade!!
- Grilled calamari and the baby back ribs were perfectly cooked.
- The involtini are absolutely amazing. Do it. Just do it and rejoice in the most delicious thing to ever grace your lips. Involtini!
- Get the grilled pork chop... Must order a side with it, though. Otherwise, you'll only be eating meat and sauce.
- Delicious risotto - but get the small portion! The large could feed an army.
- Get the salmon topped with pumpkin seeds and cheesecake.
- The Brussels sprouts and bacon are incredible !!