Finn's Irish Pub
156 Main St
Ellsworth, ME 04605
- Try the DizzyMic: 1/2 Delirium 1/2 Guiness
- I think this was THE BEST Reuben I've ever had!!! This is coming from someone who orders a Reuben where and when ever it's an option. Try it... you won't regret it. Potato salad was kiss @$$ too!
- Yummy wraps!
- try the ruebin, its amazing
- Good beers, great food n friendly service.
- Always friendly and good food and drinks. Love sitting at the bar, the best place to judge a pub
- I love the Pub Burger and the chips (home made potato chips) are great. My wife loved the loaded chef salad and friends enjoyed the fish and chips. Great selection of beers.
- Salmon , fish and chips
- The nachos are really good with good ambience and good fresh fish
- Great atmosphere,smoked fish plate was great
- Blackened Salmon
- Nice meatloaf sandwich! Love their mashed potatoes, too :)
- Irish nachos
- Salads with steak as side was great
- Little hole in the wall tucked away a bit. Cozy and good beers!
- Try the clam chowder. It's delicious!
- Irish nachos and fish and chips. Yummy!!!
- Great food and friendly wait staff! Delish.
- Three weeks in a row here. Grilled Salmon, Boiled Dinner, Pork Tenderloins. All delicious. Go Sunday - the jazz is great (and I don't even like jazz!!!!)
- Others seem to have had a similar sentiment about the Reuben - it was amazing!