Fin Rawbar & Kitchen
$ $ $
- Food was amazing - a great new addition to downtown summit. Highly recommend it!
- I am here from Phoenix Arizona, but grew up on Long Island NY. Raw clams on the half shell is one of my fondest memories. So that is what I came here for. They did not disappoint. Very fresh.
- EC & WC oysters served really cold and fresh Shucking was sloppy and horseradish was more grinded than shredded but overall very good Grilled Skuna Salmon was Grilled romaine and dessert were meh
- Fresh yummy fish, oisters, crabcakes
- The restaurant and food are not bad. The service however warrants not going back.beginning with phone etiquette to hostess greeting, being seated and wait staff, they really need some polishing.
- food was good. service was okay. if you are asian expect the rest of the other customers looking at you. my husband and i didn't appreciate it.
- Good fresh fish, well prepared. Noisy on busy nights.
- We were a big group and service was a bit uneven. Food was fresh and well prepared.