Fely J's Kitchen
2nd Flr, Greenbelt 5 (at Legazpi St. & Greenbelt Dr.)
Makati City, Makati City
- Dilis sinangag
- know Maria Clara's secrets...yum!!
- Sikreto ni Maria Clara
- Try Fely J's Sinigang bangus belly. super like! And their Tequila chocolate obsession cake too. 2 thumbs up!
- Sikreto ni Maria is a must try!
- Dilis rice and kare kare (kkk) - heaven on a plate!
- Dilis fried rice FTW!
- Do I have to strangle a waiter to get a glass of water?
- Good filipino cuisine? You are in the right place.
- Lunch!Happy Birthday Sir Oli!
- Order the Dilis fried rice and sinigang sa guava. Finish off with sikreto ni Maria Clara.
- Best for me: Spicy Buttered Prawns, Kare Kare Klab (KKK), and Dilis-cious rice :)
- Kare Kare + Lechon Kawali. Perfect date meal.
- Sikreto Ni Maria is really a TREAT!!
- Traditional philippine kitcken...quite good...staff sad
- Sinigang sa bayabas is great. Though there was a time that it is salty.
- Boo hoo for Fely J's Kitchen in Greenbelt 5. Late orders, then ung nag serve samin galit & unethical. Cleaning our table w/o asking permission fr. us. Then, they still have service charge. Boo! Sorry.
- Dilis rice!
- The dilis rice is simply dilis-ious. :)
- The music sucks!! Quite irritating