530 S White Chapel Blvd (Southlake Blvd)
Southlake, TX 76092
- Everything is fantastic. You won't be disappointed!
- Onion straws ate the best!!!
- I am a Northerner and don't know which way is up when it comes to Texan food but this place is great! Ribs are yum
- Ribs are pretty awesome. But the mash, prob the best I've had. Great food, nice friendly neighborhood vibe, and quick service (self-serve).
- The ribs, so tender they fall off the bones. The sauce is the best I'VE had in Texas, it's savory and not sugary like many places in mid-cities especially.
- This is now one of my favorite BBQ places. I love that the owner comes out and greets his customers. Brisket flavorful, sausage ok, sides are amazing!!! Rolls super tasty.
- Get the ribs. Thank me later.
- Great new addition at the #feedstore in #southlake #tx #realestate #familyfriendly
- Delicious brisket, awesome prices, family friendly, free soft serve! Fantastic!
- This place is awesome!
- Best BBQ in DFW!!
- We ordered the catfish, ribs and brisket. 1/2 lb of each. I couldn't get past the ribs. Omg. Incredible seasoning. The catfish had great flavor, def worth a try. The brisket was dry.
- EVERYONE LOVE's the Feedstore...they do a great job @ catering ...
- Got stuff "to go" last night....sausage/hotlinks are great, tried the catfish, it was really good.
- Everything we tried was amazing... No Coke, RC & Big Red on the fountain...
- Best ribs I've ever had. Including Stubbs in austin or Slows in Detroit.
- This is now officially my local BBQ fix destination
- Famous pork ribs.
- Great smoked turkey!
- The hidden gem of Southlake. My go to bbq joint for the area. It never disappoints. Humble yourself and get some ribs or pulled pork.