The Farmhouse Restaurant
215 Beechwood Avenue
Coventry, Coventry CV5 6HB
+44 24 7671 4332
- Punjabi Lamb Shank. Awesome. PS the green things are not Peppers. For serious heat combine one of these bad boys. Both if you are a complete head case. Sweating. More beer please.
- Had nice food here, check the hygiene rating trading standards not good at all http://ratings.food.gov.uk/
- Solid Indian-British fusion food - nothing super special, just good all round in a nice area. Worth stopping at if youre in the area.... decent place to also make a Bollywood night of it.
- Fantastic Bombay Bad Boy
- Surprisingly busy for a Monday night and the service was great and so was the food. Staff were friendly. Had the Thaiwala curry with a cheese and garlic naan, was tasty!
- The Bombay Bad Boy is quite good.
- You need to try the lamb desi with keen rice and a cheese naan!
- Very hit or miss never sure how irs going to go. Wont be back for a while we think.
- Try the chocolate fudge brownie explosion for dessert- expensive but worth it!!
- Lamb Handi was delicious!!! Atmosphere was beautiful and the service was excellent!! The magician was awesome bonus!!