Falconetti's East Side Grill
Restaurant, Rock Club
- Best patio on the Drive.
- AMAZING sausages!
- Best chicken wings in the city - 6 bucks
- a great place to drink alone or with friends. tonight im alone... its not that great actually.
- Awesome patio. Ask for upstairs seating. Sunday morning cartoons. Yummy caesars. Incredible sausages. A drive must!!!
- Glandersnuff!!! You lie! You've unfaithfully stolen my Mayorship. You've checked in, but, I've been here 3 hours and you are nowhere to be seen. You lie! You are not fit to be the Mayor!
- I love fuckin eddys
- Delicious sausages
- The Thai chicken sausage was dry, and the sauce had soaked into the bun. Fries were soggy. Come for the Recovery Room DJs but make sure you eat beforehand.
- Hell Ya nyauck
- The bar is great for entertainment, don't sit anywhere near the bathrooms. They smell absolutely terrible. Tip: sit near the stage or bar instead.
- Karaoke Wednesdays. Let's go!!!
- Great burgers, ripoff beer glasses (thick base). Good view upstairs. Downstairs is dingy.
- Don't eat brunch here
- Go back for seconds, gotta try this whole menu.
- In-house made smokies and cured meats
- Garlic fries are the bomb! You can rent the upstairs for a party - but you have to go through the general manager. Hard to get the spot though! But it's a five star view of the city upstairs!
- Patio is great. Ribs fell off the bone. Awesome
- Super food - if you like sausages! Neat atmosphere too! Italian Day Festival!
- The cut of the steak is tough. Would not recommend.