18757 W Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33180
- Best hummus I've ever tried. Amazing vegan options!
- Everything is delicious
- A-MA-ZING. Everything is delicious, the attention is very good! I recommend the mint lemonade called 'lemonana'
- Get the Lemonana and Babaganoush!
- Informal para el mediodia en Aventura, Comida Israeli. Todo bueno !!! Proba Mint Lemonada
- Schnitzel are delish!!!!!! The salads are super yummy too!!!
- The schnitzel is awesome.
- Stop a waitress and tell her you want the steak with Israeli salad and fries (don't mind the snobby attitude its because your American) :P
- My favorite here is the chicken schnitzel pita sandwich with hummus and fries
- The babaganouch is so good, must try it
- Food is great!
- The sabich sandwich is awesome. Try it. You'll like it.
- It's a true gem!!! Best homemade food around!!
- Fantastic food, served quickly. Always packed.
- Israel en Miami
- A sign near the kitchen reads, "At Itzik's you're at home." Bite through the crisp brown exterior and into the fluffy, warm, bouncy green interior of a falafel ball. Exhale -- now you really are home.
- Without words. Amazing food. I feel in Israel.
- This place is so good. Expect a short wait usually and for sure try their frozen lime drink and the Young Chicken!
- Authentic and delicious Israeli food! It's a small place so don't be surprised if it's packed.
- Great grill chiken with hummus sandwitch (pita bread of course)