- Best croissants ever
- All the pastries are gorgeous and tasty but a little pricey. Cute place to meet for coffee & a snack.
- Croissants, made with 70-80 layers of laminated dough, are always a great option at this French-inspired bakery.
- The quiche is light and fluffy! Have it with a vanilla French soda.
- Perfect tomato bisque. Large macarons! Beautiful pastries.
- Try watermelon French soda w/ espresso and blueberry macarons for an awsome snack-time.
- Macaroons, sandwiches, and good espresso.
- The prosciutto brie sandwich is great!
- Home of Sacramento's best croissants. Perfect, flaky, buttery goodness. Pricey at $2.95 a pop but worth every penny.
- I had the most horrible experience here last week. The young lady behind the counter wouldn't let me use the bathroom until I bought something. I planned on it. I almost soiled myself. Sad.
- Bacon Pretzel Croissant.
- You can't go wrong with any of the pastries!
- Macaroons are amazing, but not many options to choose from
- Get here early before the good pastries run out - or ask if they can get more from the back.
- Eat lots of lavender macaroons!
- Try the Provence sandwich. Pesto, breaded eggplant, roasted zucchini, bell pepper, and portabello mushroom on deliciously soft bread.
- Scrumptious croissants and pastries! Reminds me so much of Paris.
- These are some legit macarons!