'Essen Slow Fast Food
Deli / Bodega
- Hot bar is fire
- the oatmeal bar is a under the radar gem: cheap, fresh, and fancy toppings (think: raspberries, chia seeds, all kinds of nuts, etc).
- Get the chicken parm panini!
- A lot to choose from, it's hard not to be overwhelmed. That said, the Cajan Quesadilla is pretty spectacular, and the self-serve coffee is very good!
- You could do worse than their grilled paninis (I got the California and it was fine), but you can also find a lot better
- This is the best deli in the world.
- Gets the job done. Large selection of prepared foods, salad bars, and hot foods.
- Wraps, all day!
- Come here if you cant make up your mind on what to eat! Chances are youll find something here because it has so many options to choose from.
- Carnitip: tons of options for fatty meat. $10/lb. beef, lamb, fish, pork. Get it all!
- Wonderful place!
- Philly Cheese Steak is great.
- Great soups!
- Best thing to get here is the Korean food. Watch out, the hot food bar is a $20 trap!
- There are a lot of options from sushi to fried chicken, and all of them fresh and tasty! It's a great cheap option for everyday meals.
- It gets crazy at lunch time, but it's worth it. I'm very surprised that the buffet is so yummy. The vegetable dumplings & the penne vodka are my favorite go-to's here.
- Plenty of options to choose from. Excellent salad!
- The fruit is excellent. Especially the mango and papaya.
- The sashimi salad and seaweed salad were tasty and reasonably priced.
- Impressively bad bagels.