- Best breakfast. Cheap with good portions
- The soup is really good!!!!
- Eppel's is legendary breakfast in Chicago if you are going to Maxwell St stop by here first. Avoid the impulse buying of food with a good food start!
- Eppel's beat White Palace anytime. My children and I adore this small family business.
- Great place great service good breafast place and food.
- Whoo chile the Bananas Foster pancakes!!!!! Oh glory to God!!!
- Awesome service good food!
- WOW! I love a place that makes you feel like family. I forgot my wallet (I know dumb me) and the staff said just come back tomorrow and pay us. So kind!!
- Best grits I've had in Chicago
- Order something that'll also be good later because there's no way you won't be leaving with a to-go container; portions are gigantic.
- The food is great and the service is even better.
- This is my favorite breakfast diner. The banana foster pancakes are ridiculous! !.
- George Clooney likes to be guest chef here when he hits town!
- It was open and quick.
- Great food and service....
- Good food and friendly service.
- The staff is amazing very friendly great food one of the best and I dine out alot luv it