Épices & Foie-gras
$ $ $
309-A1-05 Hangkou Rd. (Shandong Rd.)
- Can't say anything here was particularly outstanding. We were the only table that night and the waitress wasn't very attentive.
- Nice wine list and service.
- Authentic French food. Great choice for brunch. Terrace is good but a bit noisy.
- The foie gras is why you come, the Wagyu is why you stay. We had the lamb and the Wagyu steak and can't say enough. Incredible service, they even pulled strings to get us a table at a cocktail bar.
- The foie gras is incredible. Remember to put a pinch of their black pepper and salt to bring out the character of the dish.