Enrico's Pastry Shop
200 E Hartsdale Ave
Hartsdale, NY 10530
- Westchester Magazine named them best jelly donuts 2018
- They don't serve donuts on Mondays and they are now on 214 E Hartsdale Ave
- The kids that work here have the worst attitudes ever.
- They have the best selection of cronies
- Delish cronies....6 to 10 different filings and they are ready after 8 am everyday
- I just went nuts for cronuts!
- Of course it smelled phenomenal and it was alot like an old world gourmet market place... Salads too!
- Heyo free crumb buns if you get in during the last 5 minutes. Good to know made fresh daily!
- Helped myself to a chocolate Italian ice. Had a cinnamon taste to it but was still pretty good.
- Enrico's has not only expanded its store but also its palate. It has brought on Pat Hill of the Cheesery to help with the new addition of savory products like smoke fish and cream cheese.
- They have moved to a much larger store down the block and are now carrying cheese and smoked fish as well. Seems they have joined forces with the crew from the now close Hartsdale Cheeserie. Woot
- They are moving to a larger store front down the block. Can't wait as this is already an awesome bakery and hoping they become an equally awesome cafe.