Emilio's Pizza and Sub Shop
- best chicken wings from a pizza shop! also love the eggplant Parmesan sub/dinner, French fries, mushroom and pineapple pizza, and egg salad!
- The chefs salad is official
- One of the better pizzas I've had in the area.
- Pretty good steak tip dinner.
- chicken parm is the shizzzz at this place! :-)
- When I'm too lazy to go out, these boys deliver. And FAST. No matter what I get there it's always enough for two meals. Did I mention they're cheap? Woot!
- Between the gyro, baked ziti, slice of cheese pizza, and fries, nothing was good...
- If you live nearby and have kids, check out the Community Music Center - http://cmcb.org
- Nothing better than Emilio's onion rings at 1am
- Capicola sub is the best.
- Famous for their steak bombs.
- The steak bomb is a heart attack waiting to happen. Highly recommended!
- Best pizza in town
- the cheese pizza is legit delicious
- pizza. fail. burnt. weird.
- Honestly, the crust was mediocre. The sauce, cheese, romping a we're good, but the base was bland white bread crust.
- Awesome! Pizza was fresh good staff
- Mozzarella sticks then dip them in honey mustard...
- Wicked good chicken parm calzone!
- You can't go wrong w a chicken finger sub. Make sure to get hot sauce!