1900 SE Washington Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006
- The Queso and Margaritas are delish!
- The chili sauce was kinda lacking.
- Everything tamales are to die for!
- Just look at this margarita. A bargain at $9.99
- I really like El Maguey. I don't know why people are leaving negative reviews. I think the food is better quality than the other Mexican restaurants in town. More $, but slightly better quality.
- Very fresh ingredients and nice flavors. Salsa has just enough bite and the chips are really good and not greasy.
- Large queso is on the small side. Love the salsa, it has a nice amount of cilantro.
- Delicious strawberry margaritas! May I introduce the "Big mama" $9.99 big enough to share!