- Make sure you try the Asada Burrito with Tomatillo sauce! VERY GOOD.
- The burritos are especially delicious!
- Excellent! I can't wait to go back and try something else
- The food was really good
- Had a burrito and tacos. You wont be disappointed
- Tinga burrito topped with chipotle AND tomatillo sauce is so good
- Good food, good price, free Margaryta.
- Great food; very authentic and fresh. The staff is very attentive and it is a fun place to have great Mexican food
- Love this restaurant! Travel here often from Philly. Servers are quick & friendly!
- Top notch Mexican taqueria. I've never had a bad experience here. Every taco, burrito, torta, chips, salsa & guacamole have been off the charts delicious. The staff is super friendly as well.
- Delicious. Great guacomole, shrimp tacos were cooked to perfection.
- Best mole sauce ever. Free margaritas.
- Everything is amazing. Carnitas on anything is the best choice you will make all day. Try a free margarita.
- Awesome Guac, huge portions, and loved my shrimp salad, it was the real deal.
- Chorizo fajitas do the trick
- The burritos are great. Mole sauce is wonderful. Avoid the enchiladas - they are tasteless and dry. Tinga over chick. The guac tastes like it's made with half real avocados and then some sort of mix.
- The burritos are incredible!
- since they are BYOT, they can't charge for alcohol. So instead, they offer free margaritas with every order! How awesome is that?