Mexican, Tacos, Burritos
1138 S 13th St (at Ellsworth St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- 3 delicious tacos for so cheap...oh! And the tostadas! - with that salsa!
- 'I dream of this place'
- The al pastor burrito is excellent, and HUGE!!!
- oh man. hook me up to an IV and pump chipotle sauce in my veins. so good.
- Extra jalapeno sauce, please!! Stuff is great
- Burrito Jarocho = spicy shrimp burrito. It's AMAZING.
- The quesadillas here are good too!
- get the tacos! treat yourself to a glass of jamaica (a hibiscus drink).
- Had the Steak Burrito it was very good. A lot of bang for your buck here. Unassuming place with about 5-6 tables. Id go back. Service was friendly and even helpful explaining the menu
- Very authentic! The best mexican I 've ever tried so far
- Dope af tacos, burritos, etc
- Everything here is huge and delicious. Recently discovered cemitas here which are basically sandwiches full of all the best Mexican food stuff.
- Al pastor is phenomenal
- Amazing food here with some decent veggie options and crazy quantities.
- Fantastic burritos and mounds of guacamole!
- Some of Philly's best tacos are here. The staff could be nicer.
- My go to Mexican byob. Like their al pastor. Right off the BSL so easy to get to.
- Awesome special dishes-check the daily board. Very authentic. Big portions.
- The tacos are some of the best I've had in Philly. Order the carnitas and the chorizo, my favorites.
- Monica Glass, chef of Clio (Boston), eats here on her nights off. She loves the Carnitas & chorizo tacos.