El Fogon Miramar
Peruvian, Latin American
- The cashiers are obnoxious and distracted. The service is certainly questionable, but the food is great!!!!
- Instead of telling you they don't have what you order they just bring you something else, no apology and couldn't care less about making the customer happy. I will not be coming back here again!
- I would get a frequent buyer card!!!! This place as the best POLLO!
- The ceviche here is simply the best in town. Also you can't go wrong with lomo saltado or chaufa de carne.
- Comida Peruana
- Boa comida peruana com bom preos
- Great ceviche!
- Amazing food but they take too fucking long
- They deliver free orders over $15!
- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! This place is the only business I know where the employees get mad because there's too many customers. They are worst in customer service!
- Second time in two weeks and they are closed No signaged and the number is disconnected
- I've been to Peru, Ceviche 305 and many places I love El Fogon's Lomo saltado and I down have to go all the way to brickel to get a great one very well served. No skimping here
- Great food done right. Even my kids love it. Lomo Saltado, Jalea, and Ceviche...que rico!
- The best lomo saltado!!
- Risotto de camarones, arroz frito, ceviche frito wow