1639 S Azusa Ave (Colima Rd)
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
- Green onion pancakes & beef noodle soup ftw:)
- Pork dumplings here are nomnomnom :) green onion pancakes are good too!
- Cash only so be prepared.
- Small place but great food--try the potstickers they are divine!
- Famous for it's Green Onion Pancake and House Chicken. Once you try it, you'll quickly realize why.
- House chicken, fish dumplings, green onion pancake and everything here is really good.
- Shrimp dumplings: 10 pcs. The filling has a full of shrimp flavor w soup inside! Be careful cuz it's hot! The skin is thick. Good.
- I'm the only white here
- Vegetarian dumplings! And noodle soup and vegetables available. The 2 piece vegetable dumpling for $4.95 has shrimp pieces watch out. And there is some old menu that everything is $5... It's double
- They are known for their San Dong chicken and onion pancakes. If you like spicy they have a seafood noodle soup that's really good too.
- Scallion pancakes
- Best green onion pancakes
- Very salty the Kung Pao chicken, but delicious. Love the beef noodle
- Jonathan's fave dumpling house
- Best Chinese rest around here. House chicken, pork cabbage steamed dumpling, beef fried rice, etc..
- Really good House chicken ( and fresh cucumber underneath), dumplings, tofu n mushrooms, beef fried rice, on choy ( plain taste)
- House special noodle is a bit spicy, full of seafood (tender shrimp n squid) n veg. Big portion for 2 ppl! Very good.
- Get the house chicken!
- Onion pancake
- Earthen chicken. Big size, always! Garlic lovers rejoice, soooo good here.