- 1 set RM6. You can choose ayam, puyuh, ikan keli, ikan bawal, and few other set. Nice
- One of the best to eat your lunch.
- Hot and simple..
- Full...makanan sempoi je. ..tp...perghh... Xde tpt manjang...
- The best lunch dishes!
- The food here is good. The kuah is the best I must say. But there are workers here who are not really friendly.
- Cheap n tasty..
- Teh O Ais was excellent and went so well with the hot weather.
- The Fried Chicken was just so so. My recommendation would be to stick with their Fried Bawal.
- All sets comes with fresh ulam as well.
- Fried Pomfret, Sambal Hijau and Soy Sauce blend were all awesome. The fish was so crispy and good. Highly recommended.
- Makan tengah hari ikan bawal fav, kalau lambat abis tinggal ayam goreng je
- The sambal kicap is d best. I brought my fren to eat here. She's on carb diet, but gave up on these! Haha
- Harga murah, ikan bawal garing ayam goreng pun sedap! Boleh dtg lg ni
- Fav spot at kajang! Kuah tu i request another additional hehe very economic & delish!
- First time coming here. Having lunch wt colleagues. Curry was great. Classic but nice. Will come again
- Lunch Set - Ayam Goreng + kari + sambal belacan + ulam + kicap
- Good place for a quick,hot & fast lunch. Of course cheap too :-)
- Quick & prompt services! Now open at night