Donuts, Coffee Shop
- Leopards do change their spots if they choose to.
- Be Yourself and don't fall for trends go with the flow because it is all good!
- Iced coffee still my favorite.
- Love the donuts and I'm in the mood for Boston cream.
- Eat and be Merry!
- I enjoy the kindness and service.
- Listen to your heart & not your racing mind and relax with good service.
- The temps outside are ice cold. Yet that dose not stop me for my never ending quest for iced coffee. No matter how near or far I will master myself to know who I am through coffee .
- It's Saturday morning the calm before the next to last winter storm. I needed coffee and yes I've coffee again. No matter how cold I struggled and won at the end. Coffee made my morning bright.
- Boston cream donuts are my favorite. I'll have that with a ice coffee please.
- The service here is very good. I enjoy the coffee.
- It is a very clean place and the service is wonderful! Thank you for your hard work.
- They're just not very friendly at this location. And there are only about 3 tables, and they're always dirty.
- One of the slowest Dunkins.
- Lots of stuff not on their tiny menu - like coolatas. You can still ask for them, though.
- Try the donuts
- Morning busy times they tend not to listen.. Making larger orders complicated..
- Vanilla chia tea is heavenly
- Pumpkin Muffins are in and boy are they tasty!!!
- The local crazies use the bathroom as if it's their personal restroom. If avoid using it if you can.