The Dundas Street Grille
Diner, Burgers, Breakfast
5238 Dundas St. W (at Auckland Rd.)
Etobicoke, ON M9B 1A9
- Get here early on weekends, the lineup for breakfast can be long, but it moves fast. Friendly staff
- Grizzly burger is where it's at!
- Love this place
- My favourite family style restaurant. Food is always consistent and the staff is always friendly. Your never waiting for long for your order to arrive which is awesome when your in a rush. Great work!
- Great corned beef and cabbage plate
- Food was good with good portions. I hear if you're going at lunchtime, to go early.
- We had the breakfast for two. Lots of yummy food could have fed 3 or 4 lol tasted delish!
- The French toast with a side of ham breakfast is awesome!
- Unit 307, 2333 Dundas St. W., Toronto, On M6R 1X6
- Great food! Super fast friendly service!!
- Service can be hit or miss here, but the plates are generally good.
- Great food, great price, nice servers. Long lineup on weekends which means really crowded and slighter slower service than ideal but still worth it for an affordable Sunday morning diner breakfast.
- Great place to get breakfast at and accommodates well to small or large groups. Service is great and they keep your mug always with fresh coffee.
- Breakfast is cheap yet awesome!
- Get the mile high!
- Friendliest service and don't be fooled by the long line up! It moves very fast. 15 minutes tops even if the line is out the door!
- Best place in Toronto for breakfast!
- Bring a sweater in the summer! Cold AC on full blast!
- Get the orange milkshake!
- Great breakfast for a great price. The service isn't very good, and the waitresses are a little grouchy during the busy times. Otherwise, great place.