Douglas And James Ice Cream
405 Main St (2nd ave)
Port Washington, NY 11050
- Best ice cream in Port Washington. Cash only though.
- Grab an ice cream cone and sit on the town dock. Watch the boats glide by.
- This place sells candy cigarettes!
- Ice cream here is fantastic. I got chocolate brownie & it was so good. The brownie shake was also really good. I haven't tried it but they have cookie cones, which r filled with M&Ms & look great.
- I love everything!
- Great homemade ice cream at ok prices. Double duty chocolate and coffee flavors are excellent.
- Cash only! Delicious, homemade ice cream right on Main Street! Sit outside and enjoy your treat by the water. They also sell candy!
- Amazingly rich and creamy! Everything is homemade from scratch. Get Double Dutch Chocolate Brownie on a waffle cone. It has HUGE chunks of fudgy brownies mixed in it. Try everything! It's all awesome!
- The best handmade ice cream I have ever had. Double dutch chocolate is my absolute favorite!!! If you like mint...try mint ice cream with dark chocolate. You will not eat it again anywhere else.
- Hands down, best ice cream on the north shore. Homemade and fairly priced. Cash only!
- Excellent concretes. Skip the soft serve.
- The owner is the sweetest man I've ever met and one of the nicest! Will def come here again for the great personable service and creamy ice cream.
- Best ice cream ever!
- HIgh marks for the ice cream in this friendly, old-fashioned shop.
- Try the treasure cone! It's a chocolate chip cookie made into a cone. Their ice cream is all the classic flavors but made very well! Love the feel and fart bombs