Dong Lai Shun (東來順)
Chinese, Beijing, Huaiyang
B2/F, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2733 2020
- Excellent hotpot, lamb is delicious.
- Hotpot taste really good. But service is too slow
- Good dishes and favour tastes
- Here comes the infamous Wok-fried Crabmeat Rock Lobster with Salted Egg Yolk on Rice Crackers.
- Hotpot. Lamb is better than beef as it's more flavoursome. Portions are somewhat small, but quality ok.
- One Michelin star restaurant with a very nice setting. Make reservations beforehand! The goose was very nice and the service was quite nice.
- Great food - try the lamb whole leg (pre-order). Not expensive!
- deep-fried egg white filled with red bean paste being the most beautiful creation. Coated with crushed pink sugar, the souffl-like ball is fluffy, and the warm red bean delicious. ASIATATLER
- Beijing cuisine - excellent peking duck
- Very good lamb dishes and hotpot!