- BYOB. Stupid. If you're a Mexican restaurant you should have tequila.
- Great burritos and the Chicken Guadalajara dish is amazing, this place is also BYOB, you get grab beer if you forgot next door at Godfathers pizza
- Best Mexican food in New Jersey, no contest.
- Chorizo & chicken quesadillia was awesome!!
- Their queso with chorizo is out of this world. Love the salsa at this place.
- Beware. A side of guac is 6 bucks.
- Bring your own tequila and buy a pitcher of margarita mix to make your own drinks at the table. Super fast service and the guitar player takes requests!
- Best Mexican ever. Enchiladas=heaven. Bring some wine and friends.
- The salsa has a nice spicy kick, just the way I like it!
- The guitar player needs to take a break once in a while...
- When it comes to Mexican, Don Jose is the best kept secret in North Jersey.
- Consistently very good for over 10 years. Get a combo dinner to sample 3 things.
- Multiple locations; East Hanover is BYOB, Netcong is not.
- Mole pretty good. Warm chip and guac always a good start
- Shrimp enchiladas
- The chips and salsa are very tasty!
- Its BYOB!!! get a bottle of premade margarita and head over. Great food and some good variations of dishes.
- Always a good meal here. Lots of fun on the weekends. BYO. Attentive wait staff
- Subpar, bland food.
- Ask for Jose for freebie