Food Court, Restaurant, Fast Food
6551 No. 3 Rd
- Greek, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mexican, American, Vietnamese, Indian, Filipino (BBQ) FOODS..etc...
- Park upstairs and you can still access the Dining Terrace. Lots of different kinds of seating to suite everyone. Nice and all-automatic washrooms. Many types of food and dessert choices.
- Crepe de licious is great
- Great atmosphere and lots of different food options!
- Gorgeous, but needs more than one escalator access point. A large stairway would be super.
- Try U-Grill for a healthier option to Edo. A little more expensive but a lot better quality.
- This, compared to how it was before is heaven.
- Much nicer layout than before. Very clean. The food is pretty same-y though.
- Pink Berry is always a must if wanting Dessert!
- A lot more to choose from. I like the idea of bringing your used tray to the cleaning counter.
- Nice place. Lots of choices. Way too loud tho. Not enough soundproofing in ceiling
- Food Court renos bring the Dining Terrace - opens Nov 1, 2012
- Free wifi at Food Court. Awesome!