Din Tai Fung (鼎泰丰)
Dumplings, Dim Sum, Taiwanese
24 Xinyuan Xili Middle Street (At NW of Yu Yang Hotel)
+86 10 6462 4502
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger mix into spoon. Add dumpling, then pierce the skin so the soup mixes with sauces and some sauce gets into the dumpling, slurp it up (don't burn your tongue!), eat!
- Make reservations on the weekend and definitely ORDER the black truffle Xiao long bao!!! The best Ive ever had
- Shanghai Hairy Crab Dumpling
- Authentic Cantonese Dim Sum place in Bj since it's original from southern China. Good service, servant polite and respond to you very quickly.
- The dumplings are absolutely brilliant!
- Delicious! The best dumps. Get the pork as well as truffle xiao long bao. Great service. Spicy and non spicy shrimp wontons too. 4.5/5
- The original dumplings are the best!
- Pork dumplings, string Beard with minced pork are just delicious. Consistency in service and good quality.
- Great food and services!
- Everything is good hmmmm
- Simple and tasty. But English....
- Can't go wrong with their pork buns and pork shrimp shaomai.
- Good food and consistent in taste, quality and good service. Be prepared to wait for a table, especially on weekends.
- The pork xiao long bao are a must!!!!
- The best Dumpling restaurant I've ever been. Tastes and flavors better then I can dream. Service with a smile. I'll be back!!!!
- More local than the other DTFs in BJ. Almond tofu to die for
- A very delicious xiao bao zi!