Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐
Dumplings, Chinese, Taiwanese
- Good Korean food. Steamed dumplings and noodles a must
- Consistent quality DTF all menu options steadily available... not like some DTFs
- For plant-based diners, there r 18 dishes to sample including: steamed vege dumplings, stewed beancurd, fried rice w/o eggs, stir-fried vege, red bean paste buns, mango pudding. Source: eatroamlive
- Really lousy. Totally does not live up to the name Din Tai Fung! The place charges trendy restaurant price yet there is no toilet on the premise. Surprised people are lining up to get in.
- Truffle dumplings
- If you wanna skip queue on a Friday evening and is craving for DTF, go to Manulife Centre.
- Loved this place! Super tasty & good price!
- Great experience. We were new to this world of Dim Sum, and we are convinced! Great!
- The here was great. Perhaps one of the best I have tried from the Din Tai Fung chain.
- The manager (I assume) is a grumpy rude lady lady. I much prefer other DIn Tai Fung outlet
- Fried rice always the first choice!
- Dumplings are great. Noodle is a bit disappointing.
- Todo es delicioso