311 W 5th St Unit 102 (at Guadalupe)
West Lake Hills, TX 78701
- Cranberry orange muffin is delicious. Cheese plate with dark chocolate and almonds is great to share. Truffles make great gifts. If you will be using free WiFi awhile, get power by sitting in a booth.
- Lovely atmosphere. Beautiful & comfortable decor. Great for dates or a chilled time. Great wine flights, cheese plates, sandwiches, coffee & chocolates. Loved it.
- Great interior, cool baristas & good chilled music. So why is it empty all day? Think the tinted windows make it look closed but other than that it is a mystery.
- Great decor, relaxing morning environment, good coffee, can browse travel options (but no pressure or pushiness whatsoever) on digital displays. Will put heavy whipping cream in coffee upon request.
- Coffee, so far.
- Nice ambiance
- Be careful. They'll close early if they're not busy. 20 minutes in this case!
- Ask for the Som Mark he is the best!
- Good wine and great atmosphere!
- Great environment with an awesome selection of wine!