Deli / Bodega
239 Newbury St (at Fairfield St)
Boston, MA 02116
- Have the Tom Brady sandwich!
- Always Overpriced. Why can't Boston have a Zabars or Fairways like NYC?
- Subs are delish!
- the subs in the back are increddddible. its all so fresh
- Bought a sandwich there and it was expensive and not even that good.
- The place is pricey but they have hard to find chocolates
- Love the Back Bay with spicy mustard and horseradish! Decent charcuterie selection as well.
- Best sandwiches and great people watching!
- The secret is the wine shop downstairs.
- the fresh deli sandwiches are not inexpensive, but they are worth their weight!!
- If you're not sure, try the Tom Brady. It's a classic.
- Rats love their food. Every night they are all around eating it.
- We'll be doing a sampling TOMORROW (5/24/11) at DeLuca's Market from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Stop by for some free drinks!
- sandwich orders here are delicious but surprising. ordered turkey & cheddar today & got provolone & prosciutto instead.
- Great sandwich place if you don't mind playing sandwich roulette, because there is a 20% chance the person serving you will mess up your order.
- Great sandwiches here for $7.