D'Amico & Sons
Café, Italian, American
2400 3rd Ave S (at 24th)
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Try the chicken & wild rice soup if its on the daily soup board - very hearty, just the right amount of pepper
- Great museum member discount on tasty food. I appreciated the range of vegetarian options and prompt service on a very busy Saturday afternoon.
- The black bean burger has a good burger, but an awful bun. Don't order it unless you're willing to toss the bun and attack the burger with a fork.
- They have great flatbread pizzas!
- the snickerdoodle cookies are fantastic.
- Show your MIA member card and get a discount.