Dal In Korean Restaurant
17 Boon Tat Street
- Must try their beef bulgogi & steamed egg!
- No choice of pork in bibimbap. No bean paste soup. But the rest of the food like jjajangmyun n kimchi soup are nice.
- 2 bibimbap offerings: normal bowl (with cooked egg), & served in hot stone bowl (with raw egg)
- Jokpal aka pork knuckles
- Their ramen is from the bag. Paid $12 SGD for it. Disappointed. Pick something else worth $12.
- wow the champong ingredients are so filling! value for money
- Nearly everything you order here will be good. I always wanna come back. (Maybe skip the ginseng chicken, a bit bland)
- Enjoyed their jiajangmyun. Simple yet tasty!
- Pay cash during peak hour lunch & save on the 7% GST
- The japchae is great!
- I usually go for Dal in lunch. 3 times a week. Always many Koreans having here.authentic ambience. After 12am very crowded.
- best korean beef bibimbap in Singapore I have eaten
- Kimchi hotpot was good! Choose tuna. Try also their jajangmyeon - very authentic and reminds me of ones in Korea. Chicken bulgogi was too sweet though.
- To be avoided. Beef BBQ set sold out on Sunday at 1pm. Meat quality is just average. Staff not very welcoming nor friendly either.
- Generous amount