454 Cherokee Ave SE (Glenwood Ave SE)
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Try the vegetarian chili
- Eat a cheeseburger and let your kids run wild. Everyone else does it!
- ask for the Rob Downs Baby Daddy Skillet.
- the sidewalk seating is awesome on nice days!
- Pint Mimosas $5 ... 'nough said
- This is the best place to take a small group of people with different dietary considerations. Great food, awesome prices and an awesome neighborhood feel!
- Local Lust: Eat a cheeseburger and let your kids run wild. Everyone else does it!
- The "Baby Daddy" on the specials menu is great hangover food, and delicious!
- Great hummus, veggie burgers - and pretty much everything! But if you want peace and quiet, go later because it's often noisy and crawling with kids.
- Best corndogs and tater tot basket!!!
- Tater tots!
- Family friendly neighborhood joint. Fun and good food. They even have kids toys in a corner. Tourists can hang with the locals. :-)
- I love the veggie quesadilla, but I add chicken and you have to try the sauce in the yellow mustard bottle. It's smoky, spicy perfection.
- Don't let them be stingy with the chips. They've got them...they just don't like to give 'em up.
- Sunday is $5 pitchers of ying ling.
- Meh. Sidewalk is nice for the kids, but the food isn't great. Lots of flies!
- Try the specials!
- Dogs are permitted in the patio area.
- You have to have the Banana Bourbon pancakes!!
- The chicken pesto sandwich is fantastic! The tater tots rocked it!