Daawat Indian Grill And Bar
820 Pike St (9th Street)
Seattle, WA 98101
- Family-run Indian place with a deep menu of homemade favorites. Naan is good and sauces taste fresh. Ask for high end of spicy scale if you like spice.
- Best Indian food in Seattle
- You MUST go here. Lots of food and ALL is exceptional. Service was superb also.
- Onion kulcha and vegetable kofta were really good. Slow service, but large portions.
- The pita and naan wraps are a great deal, especially for the size of the naan wraps. I had the falafel, which was tasty enough albeit not spicy. Was prepared in about ten minutes.
- Shahi paneer and Karachi gosh with lamb. Samosas are soo good.