3772 Voltaire St (btw Nimitz & Chatsworth)
San Diego, CA 92107
- Really good stuff here! Not so red velvet cake is a must!
- Really adorable square cupcakes and goodies. They always give out free samples and will let you try any flavor you'd like before purchasing. Sweet people, sweet treats.
- I like the lilikoi & banana nut cupcakes. My nephews love the s'mores & chocolate cups.
- lilikoi and the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes are THE best. i love this place. it's 1000x better than sprinkles
- my fav is the chocolate and peanut buttterrrr
- Yummy cupcakes! slot different flavors
- GF cupcakes made Thurs-Sun! Yum!
- This shop was one of the first cupcake shops in San Diego. The cupcakes are wonderful- made with high quality ingredients. The service is super friendly. Family owned shop. Love this place!!!
- The red valvet and carrot plus pistachio amaaaaaaazing highly roccomhanded but the black coffee so bad
- "My favorite turned out to be the Strawberry Cream, which used fresh strawberries in both the vanilla cake and buttercream icing." -Ian Anderson, SD Reader
- Love the lilikoi
- Try the Pineapple And Coconut Cupcakes - Coconut Cake, Pineapple Jam, Coconut Custard, Coconut Praline - #yummy #good
- If you enjoy cupcake in a different style this is a place for you, make it sure that you try the carrot cake, it's divine.
- They're all amazing!!!
- Chocolate Raspberry cake and their Lilikoi cupcake have my approval.
- Amazing cupcakes and they have gluten free flavors! :]
- Best Cupcakes in San Diego. Every flavor is excellent and they're great for any occasion.
- This place is all kinds of good. Amazing chocolate cupcakes and they are square!