Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (翡翠拉麵小籠包)
Dumplings, Chinese, Asian
Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok, HK
+852 2261 0553
- SPICY DUMPLINGS.
- Highly recommend the minced pork and mushroom spicy sauce noodles. It's only a tiny bit spicy.
- Soup dumplings are legit
- Consistently good Chinese food. Always queues, that tells you that the food is good and prices reasonable. Noodle soups and Shanghainese classics are great here.
- Although its located in Arrival Hall, go the downstairs and have great meals here before departure so that you don't have to eat the dog food on plane
- Love the soup dumplings!
- Dan Dan noodles are excellent here. And of course the shanghainese dumplings rock too
- The wonton and noodle soup was amazing. As was the fried pancake. The staff were surly and unsmiling though.
- Spicy Beef is just the business after a long flight. If you have the the get the Beijing dumplings and float them in the soup....mmmm!
- Warning: can be slow! Not as fast as high volume CJs like one at IFC. Check time before ordering.
- Rude staffs, from the manager to the waiters/waitress! =@
- Good Soup Dumplings Shangai Style
- Lamian is the way!
- One of the best places to eat at the airport arrival hall. Love their french bean with pork, spicy prawns and zha-jiang noodles.
- Has a vegetarian menu, try the veggie buns. Good spot to meet since it's outside immigration.
- This is probably the best food pit stop at the airport