Creamery at Antler Village on Biltmore Estates
- Apple Pie ice cream/shake was delicious!
- Delish original Biltmore vanilla!
- The Italian focaccia sandwich was pretty tasty. The price was a little high for a sandwich.
- Great ice cream
- Kids scoop is big enough for the average adult.
- Delicious ice cream! Black cherry ice cream was AWESOME!
- Ghiradhelli chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing is a must try!!
- A must see Biltmore Estates!
- "One scoop" is a little mis-leading... Their version of one scoop is actually about 3-4 normal scoops. :-)
- The bread pudding is awesome!
- Warm Apple turnover,plus icecream was soo yummy!
- Very good butter pecan