Crazy Mexican Taco Bar
1251 Washington Ave (12th St)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Great little Mexican place! Cheap, quick and delicious!
- love the guacamole! n burritos...
- You can't go wrong with anything here. Authentic street style tacos $1.25, plenty of sauces, cheap & quick! Yum!
- The food is awesome! All home made ingredients!
- Try the steak burrito! It's really good!
- 5$ burritos everyday!
- One of my favorite places for tacos especially because they have habennero hot salsa! ;)
- The Guy who works the register sometimes is such a dick! One time he gave three of us trouble for using two cards and the next time he complained BC we ordered too much. Lol the girl is much nicer.
- Crazy Mexican Taco Bar is a great alternative to Taco Bell. South Beach does not have a Taco Bell and Pollo Tropical is on the far west side. This place is very convenient when you want a quick taco.
- fish tacos
- Traditional Tacos are pretty close to the street tacos....
- Fish tacos are great. Prices are pretty reasonable
- Cheap guac! Get camarone sauted! Pretty solid Mexican in SoBe.
- Cheap real mexican food!
- Tex-Mex Tacos are great!
- Chips and guac..... Awesome!
- Can't beat the price gurrrl
- Tex mex taco. Do it. :-|
- The burritos are great! Especially at $6!
- $0.79 taco tuesday.