Cozy Burger Town
2641 N Decatur Rd
Decatur, GA 30033
- Just what Decatur needs- a tasty, cheap alternative to fast food drekburgers. Give this guy your business and you won't be disappointed.
- Don't let the faded sign fool you--I think it's North Decatur's best kept secret. Clean, well-lit restaurant with real beef burgers, crinkle fries and good chips & salsa.
- Great place to eat. Fresh Angus Burgers and Great Fries. Salsa with the chips are great. I look forward to trying a milkshake next time
- They have excellent, fully customizable veggie burgers and a great, friendly staff. Cozy!
- This place is excellent. Everything is cooked to order and inexpensive- honestly, just as good as FarmBurger, but fewer options. And A LOT cheaper!!!
- Unbelievable burgers! Why they come with chips and salsa is beyond me, but these burgers are well prices and delicious.
- Lemon Pepper wings are awesome
- The turkey burgers are gr8!
- Awesome teriyaki burger
- one of the best double cheese burger around :) made me very cozy
- Hands down one of my favorite burger joints Ever add fried egg for just 99 cents
- This is excellent. Don't be afraid come try this out!
- Really good burger, outstanding hot dogs and the friendliest staff
- Nice local burger dive. Burger was great, fries not so much. They were just generic crinkle fries. Every combo is also serves with chips and salsa which was really good.
- It's kind of strange that they serve chips and salsa with their burgers. But their burgers and chicken tenders are tasty and you can't beat the price!
- wow wow wow. Total hidden gem. Great service, awesome burgers. Really "cozy" feel to it. Highly recommend.
- The onion rings are truly some of the best I've ever had and, while I rarely indulge in them due to diet stuff, the fries are always tasty and crispy. The burgers and wings rock too, as do the staff.
- Check out the fun sodas in the cooler. I recommend Fanta Apple! Super friendly service here, too.