- Whether it's scrambled eggs, pancakes or a "Devil's Delight," you'll never be blown away by the food -- simple dishes that provide enough sustenance to get your though the night. http://bit.ly/1b7jYgN
- Southsider omelette is great, service is sufficient, and has a nice relaxed atmosphere. Busy on weekend mornings but a great place to get breakfast. Cash only!
- They're real courteous at Courtesy diner
- RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best 24/7 Restaurant
- Double bacon cheeseburger w/pickles, tomato, lettuce, ketchup, mustard & crispy fries!
- Cash only, but breakfast served anytime :)
- Das Slinger yo
- Im with the mayor nucca
- Try the Hangover - Hangover - 2 eggs, hash browns, chicken fried steak, covered in white gravy. Courtesy diner. (via @Foodspotting)
- The Go! List 2014: Best 24-Hour restaurant
- Perfect after an all nighter!
- Cash Only!
- Courtesy Diner has been slinging its famous slingers since 1935. Theres also the requisite diner lineup of burgers, patty melts and more, but make sure you bring cash. By Gabe Hartwig
- Definitely love Courtesy whether it's 3am or 1pm. Favorite place for breakfast!
- Slinger, scrambled, with cheese and onions is the way to go.
- Try the Hoosier - Hoosier - 2 eggs, hash browns, sausage, covered in white sausage gravy. #courtesydiner #24hourfoodgeek (via @Foodspotting)
- Chocolate milk
- The Hoosier is great for breakfast.