American, Sports Bar
1920 Freedom Parkway (@ Pilgrim Mill Road)
Cumming, GA 30041
- Good music! Killer patio...
- Great appetizers! Great bar scene downstairs! A must after a day on the lake!
- Thursday nights are comedy night. $5 admission & lots of fun. Seating starts at 8 with the show at 9.
- Was too many of Forsyths finest waiting outside to fill their dui quotas. I do not know how they stay in business .
- Southwest burger but you better like spicy.
- Fun place w good food and bands!!!
- Fantastic Wings!
- Awesome wings! Margarita style ;)
- Now I know why we don't ever go out on valentines day ;)
- Not bad. It's like bar food done right.
- The buffalo chicken pizza is amazing!!!! And the patio is so much fun! Fun place!!
- Great place to meet new friends
- Great Bands :-) Although their service at times can be lacking.
- Great bands food is ok but the service SUCKS !!!
- Good Martinis
- Great place, people and food are super!
- Great food and entertainment throughout the week. Ask for Chad if you like a good Long Island tea.
- Restaurant is CLOSED
- It shut down.