Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge
$ $ $
Van Baerlestraat 27 (Conservatorium Hotel)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1070 LP
+31 20 570 0000
- Perfecto para un lunch rpido y sabroso!
- Eggs Benedictine and fresh cucumber and wheatgrass shot are excellent! The fruit, meat and cheese selection is ample to quench your appetite.
- Went for lunch but end up only with desserts which are delicious. Love interior
- Chic place to be. Loved the airy modern industrial design going on and the spa-like toilets are beautiful! Great place to lunch.
- Fresh, healthy
- Nice Japanese
- Atmosphere and outside
- Casual place with great French cuisine
- Dubbeldoelkoe Ribeye, muito gostoso!!!
- O molho gratinado tirou o sabor da lagosta...
- , . 40-60
- Excellent French food here. I went twice on my week long visit
- Great service in a luxurious setting.
- Nice & cool atmosphere to chill
- Tournedos is exquisite. One of the best steaks I have had - almost like butter melting in your mouth.
- Very beautiful and nice place to chill
- Wat een fantastische plek! Prachtige architectuur! Echt een feestje om hier te zijn!
- Un lugar espectacular con una excelente comida
- Housed in a former conservatory, the setting is great. Food is wonderful, with the menu conveniently running all day long. Too bad the horrible service undoes all of that and makes it overpriced
- Fresh fruit and juices for breakfast