The Committed Pig
- BYOB and no corking fee!!! Everything here sounded mouthwatering... I ended up ordering chicken/pig breakfast - got so many strips of crispy bacon (instead of ham) and waffle fries were, OMG SO GOOD
- Much better than the dessert shop it replaced. ~ Morristown NJ
- Veggie burger w/ Mac and cheese is surprisingly good
- Breakfast pig roll!
- French toast, illy dilly burger, and the garlic avocado grilled cheese are all of the best
- Burgers are awesome!!
- Great if you like a loaded burger, as there are many to choose from. Although meat quality is excellent, making even a simple meat/cheese/bun worth checking out.
- Its BYOB.
- The spicy mac and cheese is great. BYOB though
- My friend is allergic to a lot (dairy, gluten, preservatives, etc.) so usually can't eat out but they had given their ingredients list too her and she actually got to eat. Very good with allergies.
- Impressive how the get the smash burger carmalized crust without the smash. Loved the donut burger
- Pig fries and burgers are to die for!
- Amazing burgers!
- Try the waffle fries.
- The decor is charming and atmosphere familiar. The breakfast sandwich with avocados is good but bland.
- The Mr. Beautiful and Baked Brie are both delicious. Waffle fries are the best side.
- Nice place, nice people! Super juicy burgers and the best sweet potato fries! More cheese on the cheese sandwich please! Tomato soup was very good! Fried pickles 7/10
- Great chipotle bacon burger
- The baked Brie burger with dog jam and bacon is one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth
- Pat Lafrieda burgers, absolutely delicious.