Comedor Grill & Bar
South American, Argentinian, Peruvian
176 Upper St (Richmond Grove)
Islington, Greater London N1 1RG
+44 20 7354 2843
- Monday madness - all steaks are 50% off! Comedorgasm!
- Must say the best steak I've had in a while! Great combo with truffle chips and a perfect pornstar martini! Highly recommended. Must return
- Great little find on otherwise drab Upper Street. Super friendly service and 50% off fish and seafood dishes on Wednesday...what's not to love?
- Porterhouse on Mondays is unbeatable!
- We had a porterhouse steak for 2 and it was amazing! Monday deal of 50% off all steaks rocks!
- Great for dates, calm music and atmosphere, very good service. It's not fancy, but cozy!
- Extremely delicious and good value steak and chicken. Beautifully served. Very kind service. Very good value! Totally recommend!
- Great Argentinian restaurant in the heart of Islington. Strong drinks and juicy steaks. Sides undersized.
- Try the mixed grill. Such well cooked meat
- mmmmm buenisimoooo
- Steaks 50% off on Mon
- Friendly service, decent but unmemorable steak
- Steaks were amazing
- Staff very haphazard but friendly. Chilled atmosphere on a Saturday night makes a change for Upper Street! Great empanadas and steak. Something missing though. 7/10.
- If you're looking for a vegetarian option when eating on Upper Street this Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine is Amazingly Flavoursome !
- Sirloin steak was absolutely delicious!
- Go to Meat People instead