105 Daniel St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- The pancake specials are always worth checking out.
- Favorite breakfast spot in the whole seacoast NH. Be prepared to wait in line
- Best pancakes and fun staff!
- No cell phones or politicians allowed in Dining Room.
- Another great place. Good value and menu. Breakfast until 2pm!
- Blueberry Granola Pancakes are great
- Down east special! Eat it!
- Great Pancakes
- Everything is always amazing, food service, and bloody Mary's. Jeremy is a great host!!
- The best hash in town, and creative specials expertly Prepared.
- The huevos rancheros is awesome
- 1 of the jewels of Portsmouth. The blueberry pancake (yes, singular as one is plenty) w/ sausage patties and an old fashioned pot of tea.
- The tofu scramble is outstanding
- Great outdoor breakfast seating. Killer pancakes!
- Awesome breakfast place tucked away downtown. Pancakes are GIANT.
- Must get Eggs Irish. Best hollandaise sauce I ever had in my life. Stayed in Portsmouth for two days and went to Colbys for all of our breakfast (and got Eggs Irish both times!) Super friendly staffs.
- Pancakes and the breakfast sandwich with sausage
- Irish Eggs Benedict, ... ACES!
- Had the eggs Irish and love it!! Get it every time we are in Portsmouth!!
- Everything is good here! Read the daily specials board for it is creative and full of things you wont find elsewhere in town. No frills place, but has rotating art on the wall.