The Coffee Pot
129 E Hopkins St (at N LBJ Dr)
San Marcos, TX 78666
- Best coffee shop in San Marcos. Wide variety of drinks, and the sandwiches are delicious (though on the pricey side). Beware during finals, though. It gets crazy crowded.
- chilling downtown, check in here to get a Harmoney Smoothie creation! <3 Harmoney
- Thursday night is jazz jam :)
- try the iced coffee its nothing short of amazing
- If you don't know what to get, jus
- Mocha amore tastes like chocolate covered strawberries
- Always love it here!
- I can't count on getting a good drink or a nice cashier, it's different every single time. Makes me sad, I practically lived there for four years!
- Try an almond joy. Almond coconut mocha
- Enjoy a half hibiscus, half green iced tea!
- Try the pumpkin chai. Best chai I've ever had!
- Try the Dirty Pumpkin Chai. Expensive but good.
- Peppermint Patty all the way. Hot, cold, blended.... do it!
- Cute coffee shop in downtown. Its connected to the Tap Room.
- If you don't know what to get, just ask the barista!
- Deaf Social on every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from 7pm to 9pm
- cant wait to get more coffee
- Find "Get Your Art On" info inserts here!
- Delicious food! The Italian Melt is delicious, and the shakes and coffee are amazing. Get the chocolate malt!