Clover Food Truck (Dewey Sq)
Food Truck, Vegetarian / Vegan
- The chickpea fritter sandwich always seems to sell out first, but egg and eggplant pita is the best offering.
- Try the eggplant and egg... mmm lunch time yummy!
- The BBQ Seitan is perfect for summer.
- The chickpea sandwich and hibiscus tea are amazing!
- The chickpea fritter sandwich is good! It's almost like falafel.
- Chickpea & rosemary fries are the best!
- Above average food overall. The spicy Cauliflower salad was tasty and unique. They also have an interesting brand philosophy.
- rosemary fries are mundane. Go get some!
- visit on a Tuesday or Thursday to get a great sandwich and then shop for just picked vegetables at the Dewey Square Farmers Market
- They open Mon-Fri. chickpea fritter sandwich n rosemary french fries werr pretty good. :)
- Intelligentsia pour over. Bonus!
- Great food off a truck? YUP. Here.
- Must get the rosemary fries!! I dream about them all the time!
- The breakfast sandwich is probably the best in the financial district. Great granola, too.
- Pretty solid menu overall but they should really consider changing those sandwiches up more often...
- Thumbs up for the chickpea fritter, a.k.a. Falafel sandwich.
- Chickpea fritter and the egg & eggplant sandwiches are amazing. Also love their iced teas. Lunch break in Boston doesn't get any better.
- Stop by for a pour over coffee from a rotating pair of excellent independent roasters.
- The breakfast sandwich -- a soft-boiled egg, tomato, cheese, and salt and pepper, all in a pita -- is outstanding. So simple and so good.
- great vegetarian sandwiches. pretty fast service for how crowded they get!